Sunday

Rorschach Desert Sand Spider

          {Click on an image to enlarge, then use the back button to return to this page}

(Fig. 01)  Title - Desert Sand Spider


















Here is another example of my imagination gone wild. The inspiration for the image in (Fig. 01) came from the photo I took (Fig. 02), that taken while hiking a sandy wash in the northern portion of the Valley of Fire State Park. To create the image I first rotated it to the left. I then imported it into a program called Scrapbook Factory Deluxe, made a mirror image, flipped the second image, and then placed merged the two of together. I then used my Fastone Image Viewer editing program to crop the image, convert it to grayscale, boosted the contrast and enhanced the sharpness. Finally, I used Paintshop Pro X7 to add a frame for the effect.