Saturday

PDF Roadtrips Added

This week I worked on a project that has been on my to-do list for more than a year – transferring posts of roadtrips from my old “travelogue” site. This was something I have been wanting to do ever since I designed this site. Several years ago I used to create posts using PDF files to share trips instead of the more detailed picture posts that I now use. Even though I still have a few left to convert, this process is nearly complete. Here is a list of the pages that I added that can now be accessed under the Roadtrips tab located at the top of each page.

ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Pyramid Lake - Nixon, NV
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Albuquerque, NM - 2009 Balloon Festival
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Grand Staircase - Scenic Rt 12, UT
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Silverton, Colorado
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Monument Valley Nnavajo Tribal Park, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Antelope Canyon - Page, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Sedona, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Oatman, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - London Bridge - Lake Havasu, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Kingman, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Petrified Forest National Park, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Grand Canyon Railway - Williams, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Grand Canyon National Park, AZ - South Rim
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Grand Canyon National Park - North Rim, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Wupatki National Park, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Arboretum at Flagstaff, AZ
ROADTRIP - Roadtrip - Walnut Canyon National Park, AZ