Saturday

One of my June Hikes 06/19/2012

Cathedral Gorge State Park
E-P1120683The third week in June I spent the week camping, four-wheeling, and hiking with my friend Harvey Smith. We camped at the Spring Valley State Park, 18 miles north of Pioche, Nevada. During the week we found and visited more than a half dozen different locations that provided hiking and photographic opportunities that were new to both of us. With more than 300 photos to cull through and edit, it will probably take me weeks to put together pages describing each one. For the first daytrip page, I decided to work on one of the more easier ones, our hike at Cathedral Gorge State Park. This location provided some of the most interesting and unique views of the entire trip. Check it out here … Cathedral Gorge State Park.