Tuesday

Wall Collage #004

E-P1080416
Series: Recycled Wall Art - Collage #004To buy this one-of-a-kind piece of wall art, go to Ken's Eco-Art Gallery.  This website provides purchase information for various pictures and art pieces I've created over the past few years. 

Series Background
: This external hard drive was the fourth creation for my Eco-Art series titled, "Recycled Wall Art". To learn more about this series, read the entry, Category Description.

Collage Background: Owning these can bring back memories. I can remember that my first purchase of an external drive for my double floppy drive computer was 10MB. Then I bought this 80GB drive. I then bought a 250MB external drive that I still use, even though my computer now had 1TB of internal storage on two 500GB drives. Though I had hoped to end up with more pieces from this item, many of the screws appeared to be ‘cemented’ or glued in place making it too difficult or impossible to take apart any further without damaging the pieces. This collage was arranged on a piece of black foam-board and then encased inside of a box frame.